Welcome to Organic Products India, India’s premium Quality Sesame Exporter.
We introduce ourselves as manufacturer and exporters of Sesame Seeds from Gujarat, India.
Our manufacturing unit is situated in Gujarat which is known as the Sesame cultivating region of India. As a exporter of Sesame Seeds, we offer a wide variety of Organic and Conventional Natural Sesame Seeds. This includes Hulled Sesame Seeds and Black Sesame Seeds ranging in purity from 99% Machine-cleaned to 99.98% Sortex-cleaned. These are used for various purposes like toasting, bakery and oil extraction. So we also consider this our moral obligation to create awareness among our consumers of the best quality seeds. This will be handy for them in their purchase decisions.
How to identify export quality sesame seeds just by plain eyes?
- For Natural & Hulled Sesame Seeds, the first criterion is the way the seed looks. If the seeds are Whitish in the case of Natural Sesame Seeds, they can be considered to be really good quality seeds. Natural Sesame Seeds cannot be pure white, but somewhere between beige to creamy.
- The same seeds are hulled to get the Hulled Sesame Seeds. However, the Hulled Sesame Seeds are supposed to be pure white with no discoloration.
- The second criterion for Sesame Seeds is the dimension of the seeds. The fleshier the seed, the fresher and high quality it will be. So always make sure your Sesame seeds are not flat and dry!
- When it comes to Black Sesame Seeds, apart from the above mentioned criteria, what changes is the color of the seeds. There are two types of Black Seeds, some are between Dark Brown to Black and others are pitch Black. The pitch Black Seeds are the pure and high quality ones. However, it also depends on the purpose of purchase.
Apart from the quality, the storage of the seeds is equally important. It is really crucial to store the Sesame Seeds in a cool and dry place. Wherever it is kept, its shelf life will be 18 Months.
Who are the largest consumers of sesame seeds?
Sesame seeds are one of the rich super foods. Since ancient times, our ancestors had found multiple ways to consume this amazing seed. Sesame is not only a native to India and Africa but widely used across the globe. Asia is the world’s largest consumer of Sesame Seeds. As time passes, we are still able to find many ways of consuming sesame seeds. We shall keep finding new ways to incorporate these little wonders in our diet in future as well.
Few benefits of sesame seeds
Sesame seeds are a very good source of
- vitamin B1
- selenium and dietary fibres
This is a great source of energy recommended for body builders. So it is very important to purchase the right seeds and store them well so as to get all the nutrition it can provide to your body!
Organic Products India provides Organic Sesame Seeds and Conventional Sesame Seeds, which comes in packaging of 25 kgs, 50 Lbs and 1 MT Big Bags. These bags are of the best food grade quality and are fit to store the products. The same applies when the seeds are stored in small containers in your house! Within the same packaging, sesame seeds are exported globally by us.
Organic Products India is Organic certified as well as EU Certified and our certificates are as ISO 9001:2008, USDA Organic, FSSC 22000 Certified companies by TUV Austria Certification Body as well as HACCP, Star-K Kosher, BIO SUISSE Certified and BRC Certified. Contact us for more information