Framing is a traditional occupation which has been followed since decades. While the organic farming concept has started gaining prominence in India not only in the farming community, but also among the city dwellers as we can see a lot of individuals venturing into organic farming. Organic farming is becoming the future of agriculture.
Organic Farming :
Organic farming only took off in the country about seven years ago as farmers are turning back towards traditional farming methods due to a number of reasons. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) study team,
Organic farming is a system which avoids or largely excludes the use of synthetic inputs (such as fertilisers, pesticides, hormones, feed, etc.) and to the maximum extent feasible relies upon crop rotations, crop residues, animal manures, off‐farm organic waste, mineral grade rock additives and biological system of nutrient mobilisation and plant protection.
Organic farming is becoming fashionable as there is a rise in organic farming and as it has become the need of the world. Consumers are becoming highly conscious about their health and the foods they consume as more and more people are opting for organic food to avoid the consumption of foods that are grown using chemical preservatives.
There are several products produced from organic farming. While there are even many organic products manufacturers in India claim to offer superior quality products but not all pass through the set of quality parameters. Organic Products India is in the coveted list that seamlessly strives to deliver impeccable quality organic oil‐seeds, spices, herbs and psyllium to their customers worldwide. We assume that with our organic products our customers can generate the most distinctive unique foods. Accordingly, we work only with flawless quality organic products that we cautiously select ourselves.
Advantages of Organic Farming:
- Farmers can reduce their cost of production as they do not need to buy expensive chemicals and fertilizers.
- Healthier farmworkers as no pesticide is used.
- Organic farms save energy and protect the environment in the long term.
- Organic farming can slow down global warming.
- There are fewer residues in food.
- Biodiversity: More animals and plants can live in the same place in a natural way.
- Pollution of groundwater is stopped.
- Soil is built with natural fertilizers in order to grow crops.
- Soil conservation is done due to crop rotation.
- Organic farming creates new living areas for wasps, bugs, beetles and flies by giving them water and food.